five completely random things.
1. sometimes olive does things that don't make sense for a cat.
2. at gelson's the other night, i unknowingly parked right next to a car that was almost identical to my best friend's lime green convertible bug. i had a flashback of being back in raleigh at our apartment.
it made me smile.
3. i helped keltie take photos for some new items that she was putting up on her super cute webstore (http://store.keltiecolleendance.com/). in return, she gave me this rad bracelet.
and has let me borrow like three outfits in the past few days. i love other people's closets. (if you're reading this, can i wear those boots again tomorrow?)
4. whoever writes the los angeles forecast on accuweather.com has a lovely sense of humor.
5. yesterday, i discovered that lomein and chowmein are pretty much the same thing and that diet A&W root beer is WAY better than diet barq's root beer.
two epic revelations in one afternoon.